- Oct. 2014 – New PeakAfter being in rubber chemical business for over 20 years, we have witnessed the traumatic change of rubber industry in China. As a result, Anjene has re-structured our management team along with more competitive products including plastic additives for epoxy to prepare ourselves for greater accomplishments in the coming years.
- Aug. 2007 – Factory RelocationDue to city landscape reconstruction led by Qingdao government, all factories needed to be relocated. Anjene was settled in New Technology Industrial Park which is the largest industrial park in Qingdao.
- Jun. 2002 – Expanded product linesBesides carbon black dispersing agent, Anjene has introduced a series of Mold Free, Gum Free, Anti-Frosting and Mold Cleaning product lines into market and received significant results. After years of application to different rubber industries, these products have earned a worthy reputation among users from various rubber finished good producers throughout China.
- Apr. 1999 – Receiving “Best Foreign Invested Enterprise” Award After a few years of extensive publication and promotion of Gum Easy, Anjene successfully became the official supplier for the top 20 Chinese tire producers. In the meantime, Gum Easy has become a famous brand for rubber processing additive field within China since then. Anjene was later awarded by Qingdao government for the most contributed foreign firm.
- Aug. 1994 – Produced Rubber Processing Additives During the early stage of Chinese rubber industrial era, rubber processing additives were not properly promoted and rubber plants had very little knowledge about this product. Through Anjene’s non-stop market promotion, many rubber plants started to aware the significance of rubber processing additives.
- Dec. 1992 – Qingdao Anjene Technologies Co., Ltd FoundedQingdao Anjene was a sole invested manufacturing plant from Anjene International Corporation. Anjene was one of the very few manufacturers that produce rubber processing additives during that time.